Decibel Meter Signs are a distinct, dynamic type of sign for encouraging the use of hearing protection at or above a specified decibel threshold. These electronic signs utilize a hardware component that continually measures the noise level of the surrounding environment and displays this output in decibels on a digital screen (similar to Digi-Day® technology). Here are some additional specifications for this decibel meter sign:
- Decibel reader is accurate to ±0.5 decibels and measures noises up to 130dB
- The red digits on the display are 1.5" tall allowing them to be seen from 75-ft. away
- Easy to set up: simply plug the device in and it's ready to go, no calibration or adjustments needed
- The sign's header and text layout comply with OSHA regulations informing employees that hearing protection is required when the sound level exceeds 85dB
- This sign is constructed from standard .040 aluminum and protrudes 1" from the wall (20" x 12" x 1" dimensions)
- Sign comes with a standard 5-ft. power cord (extension available)
Click here to check out our video on Decibel Meter Signs!