Properly indicates to personnel that this shipping container holds 1.2D explosives. All DOT shipping labels meet the Hazardous Material Regulation (HM-181 and HM-206) specified by the US D.O.T. and therefore have the following specifications:
- Clearly identify hazardous contents in packages and containers by applying them to the outside of the package or container
- Use specific color formats, symbols, words, and numbers as defined by each hazard class (1-9)
- Square on point format with 100 mm x 100 mm (4" x 4") dimensions
Our DOT shipping labels are available stock in the following materials:
- Adhesive Coated Paper – 60-lb. paper ideal for temporary, dry indoor applications. Cost effective material with easily writable matte surface. Has a permanent acrylic adhesive back with peel off liner.
- Adhesive Poly Sheet – 2.5-mil printed label that is both strong and tear-resistant. Ideal for general purpose indoor and some outdoor labeling as it is flexible, moisture-resistant, and doesn’t wrinkle or shrink. Acrylic adhesive back with a gloss surface that is non-coated, so it can be written on by pen or marker.