Properly indicates to personnel that this shipping container holds toxic gases. All DOT proper name shipping labels meet the Hazardous Material Regulation (HM-181 and HM-206) specified by the US D.O.T. and therefore have the following specifications:
- Clearly identify hazardous contents in packages and containers by applying them to the outside of the package or container
- Use specific color formats, symbols, words, and numbers as defined by each hazard class (1-9)
- Square on point format with 4" x 4 3/4" dimensions
- Proper name DOT labels have an extended tab in the lower right hand corner either blank (default, write in hazard) or pre-printed with a proper UN or NA identification number for the specific hazard
Our DOT shipping labels are available stock in the following materials:
- Adhesive Coated Paper – 60-lb. paper ideal for temporary, dry indoor applications. Cost effective material with easily writable matte surface. Has a permanent acrylic adhesive back with peel off liner. Comes in packs of 500!