NFPA Placards are designed for immediate classification of potentially hazardous chemicals within a facility or other location. SafetyCal's NFPA Placards offer simple installation with the convenience of personal customizability. See the specs below:
- All placards are printed with the proper NFPA color coding using UV stable inks
- Either write in the numbers on the blank placard or adhere our pre-printed number/symbol hazard panels (sold in kit option or separately)
- Choose the placard only option if you plan to write in numbers or you already have pre-printed panels
- Placard kit option includes one blank placard, 15 numbers (three sets of 0-4), seven hazard symbols, and an NFPA wallet guide
- Pre-printed panels are constructed from 2-mil clear, self-adhesive polypropylene
- This NFPA Placard is 10" x 10" in dimension
In addition, each NFPA Placard is available in the following four materials:
- Adhesive Vinyl – 4-mil thick flexible material with acrylic adhesive. Surface is non-glare and moisture resistant with a service temperature range of -40°F to 176°F.
- Aluminum (.032) – This is a UV protected material that can withstand most environmental conditions, washdowns, and rust. The service temperature range of .032” aluminum is -40°F to 250°F. Corners are rounded with 3/16” mounting holes (adjusted for larger sizes).
- Durable Plastic – .060” thick polycarbonate plastic with a UV over-laminate protective coating. Polycarbonate material is highly impact resistant and durable; therefore, it is ideal for outdoor applications where impacts or abrasions are a concern. Corners are rounded with 3/16” mounting holes with a service temperature range of -40°F to 251°F.
- Fiberglass – .060” thick rigid fiberglass material with UV protective coating. Fiberglass will not crack or degrade from even the harshest environments and is perfect for industrial strength applications. In addition, fiberglass is immune to mold, mildew, stains, and rust with a service temperature range of -40°F to 212°F.