Properly indicates to personnel that oxygen is being transported. All DOT placards meet the Hazardous Material Regulation (HM-181 and HM-206) specified by the US DOT and therefore have the following specifications:
- Clearly identify specific hazards on large containers and vehicles by applying them to visible locations
- Use specific color formats, symbols, words, and numbers as defined by each hazard class (1-9)
- Square on point format with 273 mm x 273 mm (10 3/4" x 10 3/4") dimensions
Our DOT placards are available stock in the following materials:
- Synthetic Cardstock – Pliable 10-mil pulp-free synthetic cardstock material (polyolefin based). Since material has no wood or paper content, it will not rip or disintegrate in moist conditions. Ideal use for indoor and short-term outdoor conditions. Write-on surface is scuff-resistant with a matte finish.
- Adhesive Vinyl – 4-mil thick flexible material with acrylic adhesive. Surface is non-glare and moisture resistant with a service temperature range of -40°F to 176°F.
- Plastic – .060” high-density styrene plastic material. Semi-rigid with UV resistance from 1-3 years and a service temperature range of -90°F to 168°F. (most durable placard option)