This versatile lockout device prevents the accidental activation of large or up to three individual circuit breakers and can work on a wide variety of flip lever style switches! Slide 'n Lock™ is constructed of red dielectric ABS plastic. The Slide 'n Lock™ consists of three parts: Mounting Rail, Slide Set, and Stop Bar. No drilling or screwing is required for installation. Additional Mounting Rails can be purchased to allow for use onto several electrical panels without removing the Mounting Rail. To ensure the best adhesion, ideal bond time is 24 to 72 hours prior to lockout application.
- Mounting Rail: 5"L x 3/4"W x 1/4"D
- Slide Set: 2"L x 2"W x 1 3/8"D
- Stop Bar: 5"L x 1"W x 1"D
- Safely switch breaker in the de-energized (off) position
- Adhere Mounting Rail to electrical flat panel surface with high-strength 3M™ VHB™ bonding tape*(included)
- Slide octagon shaped Set Slide on to Mounting Rail to desired position, then tighten setscrew in place
- Slide the Stop Bar into the Slide Set as blocking barrier for the breaker handle