Inspection & Status Record Tags are implemented to record equipment inspections and display their current status at a glance. Here are some additional specs:
- Each tag contains multiple line spaces to record activities on equipment and machinery
- Change the status of equipment that requires action and/or repair
- Information is recorded on location, thus allowing audits to be performed more efficiently
- Tags are 5 3/4" x 3 1/4" in dimension and are available in packs of 5 or 25
These tags are available in synthetic cardstock or plastic material options:
- Synthetic Cardstock – Pliable 10-mil pulp-free synthetic cardstock material (polyolefin based) with a 3/8” hole (grommet available upon request). Since material has no wood or paper content, it will not rip or disintegrate in moist conditions. Ideal use for indoor and short-term outdoor conditions. Write-on surface is scuff-resistant with a matte finish.
- Plastic – Flexible 15-mil polyethylene plastic material with a 3/8” brass grommet. Material is water-resistant and can withstand weather conditions. Therefore, it is useful for both indoor and outdoor applications. Writable surface is mar-resistant with a matte finish.